Do you want to take beautiful photos of your family, even with just your cell phone? and maybe even create your own holiday photo cards? Join award-winning family photographer, Stephanie Rosseel, at the lovely Appleton Farms in Hamilton for a fun day of shooting outdoors. You will learn:
- Natural posing techniques to help get beyond fake smiles
- How to find the best natural light and locations on-site
- How to prepare for a successful shoot
- Cell phone editing tips
What Should I Bring?
- Your cell phone or other favorite camera
- Fully charged batteries for your device and a portable power bank if you have one
- Comfortable shoes. We may walk a distance to different locations, so this is very important!
- Drinking water
- Dress warmly
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Due to the very small class size and specialized nature of this workshop there are no refunds. However, if something comes up and you can't join us, I am happy to transfer your ticket to another upcoming class or you may give your ticket to someone else, as long as you contact me within at least 48 hours prior to the workshop.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to another person or another class, but you need to give Stephanie 48 hours notice prior to the workshop.
Weather issues: If it rains, or whatever else New England weather likes to throw at us (!) You will have the option to receive a full refund, transfer to another class, or join this cancelled class for a rescheduled date.